DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
FRANKLIN ORTHOPAEDICS & SPORTS MEDICINE complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin. age, disability. or sex. FRANKLIN ORTHOPAEDICS & SPORTS MEDICINE does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race. color, national origin. age. disability, or sex.
FRANKLIN ORTHOPAEDICS & SPORTS MEDICINE provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us. such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters
- written information in other formats (large print. audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English such as:
- qualified interpreters
- information written in other languages
You can file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Office for Civil Rights
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By mail at:
U.S Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Ave, SW
Room 509F HHH Building
Washington. DC 20201
- By phone at: 1-800-368-1019; 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
Call Us Today
"This is perhaps the best medical service we have ever experienced, and will definitely recommend it to my family and friends."
"I am grateful to the staff at Franklin Orthopaedics for helping me continue to maintain my goals...I would highly recommend them to anyone."
We at Franklin Orthopaedics pride ourselves on our personalized customer service. If you have any questions about our practice, or if you would like to make an appointment, please call us at (615) 771-1116.
(Great news…We don’t believe in automated voicemail services, so you’ll be speaking with a real person.)
3310 Aspen Grove Dr, Franklin, TN 37067